Take A Look At all The Posts

Sunday, July 13, 2008

RIDDLES

RIDDLE ME THIS:


I have hands that wave at you,
Though I never say goodbye.
It's cool for you to be with me,
Especially when I say, "HI."
What am I?

An electric fan.


My thunder comes before the lightning;
My lightning comes before the clouds;
My rain dries all the land it touches.
What am I?


A volcano.

What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?

A river.


What gets whiter the dirtier that it gets?


A chalkboard

What has no beginning, end, or middle?


A doughnut.

What's the greatest worldwide use of cowhide?


A skin have I
more eyes than one
I can be very nice
when I am done.
What am I?


A potato.


He has married many women, but has never been married. Who is he?


A preacher.

1 comment:

Video Teraveloka said...

Bagi kamu Penjudi Sbobet Online yang ingin mengalahkan bandar judi bola terbesar di dunia. Caranya cukup mudah, yaitu kamu harus pahami dan (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)